Thursday 18 August 2011

Why?

Well, after spending most of my time reading other women's blogs I have finally decided to pick up my own pen (so to speak) and start to write. I'm still not sure why. Let me try and work it through here,

1. I love to write. I miss writing. I was always scribbling something down as a teenager, whether it be poetry, musings or diary entries I was never without notepad and pen.

2. I take pleasure in the real and (arguably) mundane. Sometimes 'normal' people talking about their 'normal' lives can be incredibly funny and sad and everything inbetween. And also fairly inspiring.

3. After life throwing me a curveball I feel the need to share. Maybe it's me, or maybe it's the culture we live in - who can say? Maybe it's a bit of both.

All of the above lead me to the not at all original idea to start a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing or how to go about managing one of these so we'll see how far I get. This could be my first and last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment